Saturday, September 26, 2009

Admin!

Hello bf! Just a gentle reminder! All photos and videos in the blog should be aligned to "center", and any accompanying text should be in the next line. :]

Hehe. I shall not edit your previous one, cus I think its very cute that you blogged! Poke. I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY excited about our trip! Unbeliveable!

I think I will most likely go and extract my wisdom tooth on monday, so that by thursday I will be pain-free! Hopefully. I will get 3 days MC, and also the cost is fully-claimable by Medisave. I also checked my Medisave - it has sufficient for the approximate 800 bucks.

Maybe I will eat less too! Hopefully.

I'm waiting for my hair to dry. Bf! Not all the maggi packs are soups you know! I think there are 2 packets of instant porridge. For maybe not-so-feeling-well days, or maybe cold, cold days when you just wanna eat something hot and steamy with lots of pepper.

Love you!
Can't wait for my term break, can't wait even more for December 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment